President and Chief Executive Officer at CVS Health, Karen S. Lynch shares her thoughts of the amazing transformation of her company in the face of the pandemic by following their motto: “Bringing Our Heart to Every Moment of Your Health”.
- Commitments: Every day, CVS reaches millions of people and improves the health of communities across America through their local presence, digital channels, and their 300,000 dedicated colleagues. Wherever and whenever people need them, they help them with their health.
- A motto: “We’ll be using this purpose statement “Bringing our Heart to Every Moment of Your Health “ to guide our footsteps in the months ahead, weaving it into every new initiative and project we introduce to better serve our customers, colleagues, and communities”, said Lynch.
- Futuristic endeavors: CVS is looking forward to working in collaboration with other organizations that are reimagining their purpose, mission, and values as they turn the corner on the pandemic in America. In this transitional moment for meaningful change, they must put heart, people and personalization at the forefront of all that they do.
- 5 keys: They would be putting their purpose to work by adopting five key “Heart at Work” behaviors into their internal culture, their external programs, and all their endeavors moving forward. Their goal is to put people first and taking care of their health problems by heart.
- Human-centric: “This purpose will guide our efforts to create and deliver more human-centric. By joining forces and creating simplicity, we work to earn the trust of our customers and colleagues by meeting our commitments and acting with integrity”, said the president.