Ten hospitals and health systems, including the University of Chicago Medicine, Texas Children’s Hospital, and Denver Health, have recently advertised for leaders to assist with payer contracting and relations. The following is a list of open positions for those who are qualified.
- Managed Care: The University of Chicago Medicine and Children’s Hospital Colorado (Aurora, Colo.) seek a director of payer contracting and value-based care who will be responsible for leading the payer contracting team within the Office of Managed Care.
- Contract manager: Rush University Medical Center (Chicago) and CommonSpirit Health (Cordova, Colo.) seek a Contract Maintenance Specialist and a healthcare payer contract manager.
- Administrator: Texas Children’s Hospital (Houston) seeks a senior managed care contracts administrator for payor contracting and relations. Optum (SeaTac, Wash.) seeks a director of payer contracting.
- Management: UCSF Medical Center (San Francisco) seeks a senior manager of managed care hospital contracting. EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, Wash.) seeks a manager of payor contracting and contracts management.
- Director: Denver Health seeks an associate director of payer contracting. UC Health (Aurora, Colo.) seeks a vice president of payer strategy and managed care contracting.