Acceleprise, a leading early-stage B2B SaaS venture capital firm, accelerator, and corporate innovation platform announced the launch of a new seed fund, the close of the fourth fund for their flagship pre-seed program, and a new brand, Forum Ventures.
- Delivering class funds: Forum Ventures is a pre-seed fund and program, seed fund, platform, and community for early-stage B2B SaaS founders, with offices in San Francisco, New York City, and Toronto. Backed by leading builders and operators of some of the world’s largest SaaS companies, they help founders go from zero to scale, delivering best in class funding, mentorship, and programming.
- SaaS executives: Their new Seed fund totals $13.2M and is backed by leading SaaS executives and founders like Eric Yuan, CEO of Zoom, Nick Mehta, CEO of Gainsight, Jen Gran, CEO of Appify and former CMO of Looker, Anthony Kennada, CMO of Hopin, Kristen Habacht, CSO at Shogun, Rowan Trollope, CEO of Five9, John Kim, CEO of Sendbird, and many more.
- Strategic investments: “We’re big believers in the opportunity ahead for Software-as-a-Service businesses and we want to continue to invest in and support exceptional SaaS founders at more points along their journey,” said Michael Cardamone, Acceleprise CEO and Managing Partner. “Our new seed fund will invest in companies that have gone through our pre-seed program and in seed rounds of companies outside of our program.”
- New launch: In addition, Acceleprise has launched their fourth fund for their flagship pre-seed program, closing at $17M, to double down on their robust GTM focused program, fractional co-founder support, founder platform, and large and growing community. As a way to reflect their new funds, expanding offering, and growing community, Acceleprise has rebranded to Forum Ventures: a place to connect, exchange new ideas, learn, grow and innovate.
- An Accelerator: “The name Acceleprise was inherently tied to our original offering – an accelerator – however, we’ve greatly evolved past this model,” explains Alexis Clarfield-Henry, Head of Marketing. “The level of support we provide – from funding to fundraising to customer introductions to our robust community – founders don’t get that with a traditional accelerator or VC firm. We needed a new name that would better encompass our entire offering.”