The Hybrid Cloud Congress, which will be held online on January 18, 2022, will look at how developing a strategic hybrid cloud may align IT resources with business and application demands in order to achieve optimal business outcomes and cloud excellence.
- Focus: Cloud Tech News, in association with TechForge Media, is hosting a Hybrid Cloud Congress – a virtual event focusing on the business benefits born out of combining and unifying public cloud and private cloud services to create a single, adaptable, swift, and cost-optimal IT infrastructure.
- Event: “The virtual event will bring together more than 500 industry-leading IT Directors and cloud specialists within SMEs and large corporates responsible for cloud migration strategies in their businesses”, says Lisa Solovieva, Hybrid Cloud Congress Programme Manager.
- Sessions: The event will consist of live and on-demand sessions covering topics such as Tips to optimize your hybrid cloud management and How to unleash the power of data in your hybrid cloud and Learn how establishing a strategic hybrid cloud can align IT resources with business and application needs to accelerate optimal business outcomes and achieve excellence in the cloud.
- Benefits: Hybrid Cloud Congress on 18 January 2022 is all about the business benefits born out of combining and unifying public cloud and private cloud services to create a single, flexible, agile, and cost-optimal IT infrastructure. The event will also discuss topics on Delivering a better customer experience with hybrid cloud and How to secure and govern your hybrid cloud.
- Union: This digital event will bring together over 500 industry-leading IT Directors within SMEs and large corporates responsible for cloud migration strategies in their businesses, including Cloud Specialists, Programme Managers, Heads of Innovation, CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, Infrastructure Architects, Chief Engineers, Consultants and Digital Transformation Executives.