- Ranted about Levi’s giving Kohl’s CEO Michelle Gass the keys to the denim kingdom despite what is an objectively dubious track record
- Discussed Amazon’s new partnership with Planet Fitness
- Got excited about Luxer One’s new Public Harbor smart locker system expanding nationwide
- Lamented why we haven’t heard about more retailers going down the visual search path that Etsy announced this week
- And praised Amazon (a second time) for including in-store digital advertising within its souped up computer vision-based retail media network
There’s all that, plus hip athletic feats with dudes named Gideon, surprise and delights, and our favorite Lululemon gear of all-time.
Listen to This Week’s Fast Five Podcast
Be careful out there,
-- Chris, Anne, and the entire Omni Talk team
P.S. T-minus 6 days and counting until the notorious RB (Ricardo Belmar) and Microsoft’s David Leibowitz share the top retail tech trends they would bet on for 2023.
You can register by clicking here or on the image right below this sentence. Over 300 people have already signed up to attend. Don’t miss out! It is one of our favorite LinkedIn events of the year!